Our priority for you is to have pieces you love and to ensure the safe usage of our products
Lluceatt candles are beautiful as ornaments, but if you do want to burn them, we suggest you observe the following information.
- Candles must be placed on a flat, heat resistant surface which can accommodate spillage of wax- a wide glass bowl is recommended. If in doubt, you can use aluminium foil to catch melted wax.
- For candles which have dye, please be mindful there can be staining on certain tables and fabrics. Ensure to wipe up wax as soon as possible.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended
- Please remove any packaging, labels and ribbon before lighting
- Keep out of reach of children and pets
- Do not burn candles near anything that can catch fire
- Do not place candles in a draught
- Store candles in a cool, dry place and out of direct sunlight, which can affect the colours
- Leave at least 10cm between burning candles
- Trim wick to 0.5cm - just under the knot and discard of the excess wick
- Make sure you blow or snuff out your candle
- Melted wax can be wiped up with tissue and discarded-do not pour down a drain
Any further queries, contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org